**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On Turning 28...

What a difference a year can make!

I can still remember the unsettling feeling of turning 27 and how I had spent an entire entry writing out my uneasy emotions. But it is kinda different for this year.

Maybe 27 is really an awkward age because I do not feel anything like what I had felt last year on my birthday. There is no unsettling feeling of growing old and surprisingly, I actually embraced turning 28. Although, it does not change the fact that the BIG 30 is still approaching but I think I will take it in my stride.

It hasn’t been an easy year. There are a lot of downs but the experience had made me learnt to see things positively even when the situation seemed to be hopeless. I had definitely grown, both physically and emotionally.

I may not be the ‘sweet young thing’ anymore but I have gained experiences that are unknown to the ‘sweet young things’. Maybe when I hit the big 30, I would have morphed into a mature and sophisticated lady.

So here I am, announcing to the world that I have officially turned 28 and not feeling an ounce of unhappiness.

Happy 28th Birthday to myself!

I’m so gonna buy a big present to reward myself! Haha!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home