**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, June 21, 2004

What is the world thinking???

A big hey to all my fans out there.. Sorry, i have been one lazy author. I know i haven't been posting much.. Ok, ok.. I know i haven't been posting. But then i'm busy u see. With what? Well, erm, with this and that loh. Ok, i gave up. I'm not been busy, i'm just been plain lazy. God, it is school holidays now and i'm been lazy???

I caught a movie (Around the World in 80 Days) today with a bunch of friends. Well, not exactly friends, i only know two of them, the rest are their church friends. No offends to those christian ppl but what the heck?! They can practically link everything to their GOd. I mean, man, sometimes it is just so lame! And on our way back, there is this friends of mine who insulted buddhism. I was offended. I'm no buddhist but i dun think a religious person shld put down other religion to praise their own GOD. I mean if this what their GOD wants, then serious i question their GOD. Have the chirstian ppl been so much in a world of their own that they'd forgotten that there are other ppl around too?? I wonders.. One of their church friends questions my value when i told them i dun believe in GOD. She starts treating me like i'm alien, like it is so unmoral of me not to believe in their GOD. Well, u guys out there, if u really want a reason why i dun believe in ur GOD, it is cos of this! I dun need ppl like you to judge me just because i dun share the same belief.

Recently I have been questioning a lot of things. But i think that is only because i'm way too bored. Jess, when are u coming back! Seriously girl, u have not been updating ur blog too.. You know what i need now? I need a good liquor to shake up my system now. Sigh.. Jess while u are getting more fab, i'm getting more flab. I think i should go do what i always do, that is to drown myself in the world of unreality.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home