**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Rumours

One of my friends' nick triggers me to want to write this blog. Is it true that as long as we surrounded by humans, we can never run away from gossips?

Months ago, there seemed to be a similar incident which cause a big hoo-ha among my friends. Now it seems to be dejay vu all over again except with different people involved. Frankly i have no interest in finding out more about it liao. I just want nothing to do with it. The previous incident had taught me a very valuable lesson.

I have been the victim of many ruthless rumours before too. It is very irritating and troubling all right. So now the best way to avoid it, is not to give it any attention. It will blow away sooner or later. If it doesn't, then just dun mix with the people who is saying it. The more attention you bestow them, the more the rumours will grow..

So to the people who are trouble by rumours, just take it in your own stride.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home