**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

This and that..

i think blog is the new way to communicate.. At least that is the way between me and my friends (well, NIE friends i guess). Well, it is the latest fad now and everyone (almost everyone) has a blog. Even my students.

I have been letting go of myself lately. I have been eating like nobody business and look what it has done to my figure. Damn.. I desperately need to diet and i don't get the recognition with my NIE friends. Nobody likes to be fat even if it is slight. People may think that i do not need a diet for i'm slimmer than them but that does not mean i'm not fat! Confused? Don't be for you dun need to think about it.

Was chatting with a friend days ago. She mentioned that been together with the same group of friends can get too much. Does it? Seriousy i don't know. I have not been sticking together with the same group of friends for a very very long time. It is not that i like friend hopping but just that at different stage of your life, there will be different people. Plus, there are just some people who get pretty irritating after a while. They like to act as if the own you (what the?) and that totally pissed me off. I belong to myself and i don't act according to what people say. People may say i have attitude but so? At least i'm not a pet dog who only follow orders. I also hate people spreading rumours about me, intentionally or unintentionally. Trying to guess from my every movement if i'm going out with some guys from a date or from an action. That is so childish. Utterly. I also hate people who keep picking on me. Yes, it may be fun to tease me once in a while but always? That is plain idiotic. (How come this statement sounds familar? Oh.. Think i have wrote about it before..) I don't mind being the butt of the jokes sometimes but not all even if i look like those who can accept such stuffs. But it is not a matter of if i can accept but a matter of if it is irritating on the whole. You won't like a fly to bug you all day even if you dun mind it around do you?

Well, i should go and pack my bag for tmr liao.. Till then, see ya!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home