**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Qns: What do you do when you are bored?
Ans: Sleep!

At least that is what i have been doing for the past weekend. Can't believe i'd slept so much in a weekend. If not for the enrichment program in NIE today, i might have continued my beauty sleep. There are still so stuffs left to do.. Upload the picture to my blog site and send the pictures to my students. And of course, checking out details for the thailand trip. Did i hear someone asking me if i'm going again? Yes, i'm going there again. I know i went there last year but can't i go again for the sake of shopping?

The enrichment course is pretty boring. Especially when they annouced that we are getting our posting results this weekend (what?!), it is just horrifying. I just want more rest.. Sobz...

Feel so guilty now.. KJ is checking for the flights and accomodations for thailand and i'm just blogging over here.. Okies, maybe i shld help to check out too.. Till then, tata!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home