**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A big Thank You!

Hey! I just wanna thanks all those who helped cheering me up and giving me advices after they saw my last blog. Was hit by the green-eyed monster when i was writing that blog. Like what GQ says, it is all part of the phase of growing up (oh my god! I'm still growing -_-''') and seriously i must say my NIE life is really really great. I get to know so many fantastic people *give them a hug* and they had brought so much joy into my life. I still love teaching and mixing with my kids (though i think i'm starting to behave more like them. Nooooo.....).

So here is what i wanna say to these people...

GQ: Thanks for leaving that sweet comment! It really warms my heart. What would i do without a friend like you =)

KJ: Thanks for your advice too. I will looked into that. But from what i know, the overseas attachment only applies to teachers who had completed their bonds. And as for Lindy 2, the guy-girl ratio is quite proportional but maybe you can sneak in? I dun think they will realise it. (Oops! Is it very unmoral of me? Haa..)

Juliet: Please take care of yourself gal! Especially your throat, we are going for that KTV session on Fri!! Yippeee...

YY: I always have a lot to say to you but thanks so much for all the help you had given me (especially helping me adminstrating the chemistry test! I have not thank you properly for that..)!

P/s: The 'recover post' thingy really works! I lost this blog when i was typing and gave that command a try and luckily, it managed to recover it back for me. If not i'm too lazy to type it all over again...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home