**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I dunno why the stupid blog keep showing that i only have 18 entries for my blog on my profile.. I have written like much more over that amount and it just won't update.. Stupid..

I actually wanted to blog about my day in school till i saw my previous entires.. All about school. I decided that i have enough of school as well and i want to write about other stuffs. So much for teachers also can have a life. The only time i felt like i have a life now is when i'm at lindy. How pathetic..

I haven't been sleeping a lot. 3 hours is the most i can get per day. Sometimes i tried to sneak in a nap in between but usually i ended up sleeping for hours cos i'm simply too tired to wake. When that happens, i become very frustrated cos i still have so much freaking stuffs to do and i have slept my time away. Feel like slapping myself when that happens.

This is simply stupid. No time for sleep, no time to even read the newspaper.. I think soon i will run out of time to eat. Why am i torturing myself? *shrug*

I just wish to sleep now...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home