**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, March 28, 2005

This is such a rare sight.. It is 3.07pm on my clock and i'm still typing away on my laptop in school. Usually at this hour, i would be packing my stuffs and preparing to go home. Before some smart alec start saying that i'm slacking, i usually went home early as i don't like to do work in school. Why you ask me? I guess i just don't like to see ppl peeking over at my comp to see what i'm doing. In case you haven't notice, i treasure my privacy very much and don't like anyone to invade it. Another point would be that i can't blast my mp3 in school where it would disturb the neighbouring teachers (Not as if i had a lot of mp3 in this laptop..)

I just love my Chem CT. He makes life so easy for me. He just told me that if i do not wish to conduct lesson tmr, i can go through the mistakes that the students make during today's lab session. Haha! That suits me as i need more time to prepare their notes which i have not done yet due to me slacking away (if you are wondering why, go read the previous blog entry).

Seriously, i enjoy the quietness of the staff room when there is no students. So peaceful. The noise that students made just gave me a headache...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home