**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sometimes, i think my friends are leading a much more interesting life than me. This always occurs to me whenever i read their blogs. They have so many interesting things to write but me? I'm always complaining about practicum. I wonder if they are bored just by reading my blog anot. Haha..

Anyway, i wanna gve a big thanks to YY and Ray who helped up put up the blog counter for this website! Not that i need a counter lah but i just wanna add more things to make this empty blog looks better. Sorrie, i'm no IT expert but heh, you can hope for more things to come!

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Raymond Chng said…

    You're welcome! :)

    After you've mastered how to put pictures, you can even try adding some music... or better yet, have a music video!!!

    Well.. and when you finally learn flash, can add those too!

    Lots of things you can play around with... take your time to explore... ;)

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger happyhannon said…

    hi! so long as u have shades of pink.. i like... :)) 10x 4 ur encouragement yesterday. feeling much better and hmm.. embarrassed?? haha. talkin crap. i need mre zzzzss..

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger happyhannon said…

    oh hey.. this might be useful. u can try www.hello.com
    website has cool software called picasa that u can use to upload pix. (la Di DaH)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home