**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

It is amazing how work can get a person to feel so low. I felt so piled up with work right now that i can't breathe.. As i'm doing one stuff, i will be reminded that i have another stuffs that i need to do. It seems never ending =~(

The most unlucky thing happened to me yesterday. My thmub drive crashed. Yes, u heard it correctly, it crashed. ?I was about to email the lesson plan to my supervisor when i realised that the data that is stored in my thumb drive have all gone! *Grasp* Can u imagine my horror?? My days of hard work gone down the drain. I have to redo the whole LP and my Sup is rushing me for it!! Then as i'm feeling very bad about it, i realised i had stored all my LPs in that thumb drive.. Yes, i have lost all my LPs and i have to redo every single one that i have completed. Shucks! What lousy luck! Not to mentioned the PPT slides that i have prepared for my classes... That has to be redo also.

So u would have guess now, i'm trying to do as much as i can. I'm just blogging this to vent a bit of my frustration. I dun trust IT stuffs anymore. To the hell with them...

I missed my Dear Lee Hom's signature party at IMM.. Can anyone be more sad than me now? =~(

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home