**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thoughts From School

I have been doing lesson plans non-stop even since practicum has started. 4 days and going, i'm still trying to get use to the culture of the school. Occasionally, i will see some of my NIE friends online and damn.. I miss having lessons in the CPA laboratory where we are just having fun together. Suddenly i miss the lecturer too. But i also know that my honeymoon period is over. It is time to start work. I can't be a student forever.. I should be gladful that i have this one year of wonderful experience and many new and exciting friends.

The teachers around me are busy typing non-stop on their keyboards. They are probably doing serious stuffs while i'm typing away in my blog. What to do? I need to relieve a bit of my stress and the best way is to come here and write all my thoughts!

Later at this evening i will be starting the first lesson of my Lindy dance. Kinda excited about it cos i will get to see the rest! Ha.. Can imagine now how fun it will be. I'm glad i decided to take up the dance. Now i can used this one a week dinner as a catch-up session with the rest.

Guess i should be getting back to my lesson plans. I still have lesson at 11am.. Till then, tata!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home