**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just some thoughts...

Finally finished my microteaching today. Think i performed rather fine so i'm happy that it is over. Received some news from a friend of mine that her bf had broke up with her again. This time i hope it is for good. Not that i want to be bad but i really think she deserved to be with someone better. BGR is always complicated. I really dun wish to say who is wrong or who is right. Too tiring to be constantly involved in such matters.

A friend of mine told me yesterday that there are people who was saying that i'm interested in X. I just smiled and brush it away. After all, i had heard too much of such things. First, they say i'm with Y, then with Z and now X. But the funniest thing is, whoever i'm with or interested in is non of their concern! Why use me as an excuse? Why din anyone say anything when i'm talking to other girls? Why not say i'm lesbian because i talk a lot to girls too? If they are jealous that i get to talk to X, Y or Z, just come out and say it. You can talk to them too, just go up to them and talk and stop talking about me behind my back. People can be so mean but i have learn not to bother about them.

If you are wondering, i will still talk to X, Y and Z. Why should i give up on my friends just because some people wants to talk about it. Hmmm.. But i think i better keep some distance too,If they are jealous that i get to talk to X, Y or Z, just come out and say it. in case X, Y and Z misunderstood.

Btw, i think American Idol is getting from bad to worse, they really should stop making it

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Like Daniel says, people are by nature gossipy. Let them wonder for all they care, it should not and will not affect you anyway... But I don't think it's out of malice or jealousy that they make these comments. They must have felt that you are a popular gal with guys ;)

    As for the comment abt breaking up for good, I wholeheartedly agree, even if I am not a good friend of hers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home