**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, November 01, 2004

Who can lives without money

I watched "Hubbies4Hire" today with Yeing Yeing. It was funny and the actors and actresses though not exactly excellent in acting however, did a good job. I enjoyed it. Reminds me of the days that i was involved in drama. Kinda making me having the itch to stand on the stage and act again. I missed those days.

One of the sentences that a main lead in the movie "The Manchurian Candidate" said seems to be stuck in my head. "Money is king!" Sad to say, i agreed. Things that one can do if he is loaded with money.Who said a rich man life is meaningless? It seems to be a lie that poor guys like us is telling to console ourselves. Quoting Jessie "50 billions would add alot of meaning to my life". Well, at least it would help me fulfilled my island dream. I felt like i'm getting more and more polluted by the ugliness of mankind. I felt like i'm becoming more and more like those ppl that i despised. Help! Someone save my soul...
Before you all start pointing fingers and said that i'm degrading mankind, i just wanna say i'm not. True, there are good things about human that deserves to be preserved. I'm just been depressed by reality. Or maybe i'm just weird. Whatever is the case, i'm happy to be myself.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home