**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I hate my life!

NIE life is getting more and more complicated. Like what one of my colleagues told me before i went in. I really don't wanna be involved in any of it. But i'm not happy to be put down by people because of selfish reason. The guys here are so stupidly childish! I thought they would be better since they are older than the Uni guys but it seems that apart from growing older, they did not get any wiser.

I should forget all about it! I came here to study, not to be involved in funny things. Life is already as trouble as it can get. I should live happy. When i'm not feeling good, i would buy things. That's explains why i bought another electronic gadget again.. =~( Yeah! I know not a good habit but i guess it beats eating. Speaking of which, i'm getting a little bit of flesh on my waist.

I need to take my dinner.. Yes, i know..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home