**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Where is the love?!

I felt abit low morale these few days. I do not know is it because i'm too busy or wat? But this feeling sucks. I was actually feeling happy the past few days, thinking that my life is finally changing for the better.

Sometimes, i think maybe it is not that God is not fair to me but i don't deserve it. Maybe i just like the feeling of living a sucky life that i can't stop doing things to make my life worse. Maybe it is all me and nobody else faults.

I do not know what i want. I feel like there are two me. And they are always arguing over one thing or another and that's why i'm always torn between decisions. Who am i? I cannot answer. But i sure am damn feeling lousy now. Where is my love??

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home