**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My Perfect Little Island

This world is so full of judgemental people.
This not allowed here and that not allowed there.
God.. What is allowed anywhere?
You are been judged if you don't have the same skin colour, you are been judge if you don't have the same beliefs..
Anything you do can be judged!

This is why i wanna be a billionare so that i can buy my own little island.
And there, i can build my perfect little world.
No judgements or anyone to post their vaules and views on you.
Sounds cool huh?
But alas!
I'm no billionare and that that remains as my very private little dream.
Maybe someday it will happens(I'm still crossing my fingers.

I'm a little out, i just finished another 2 seasons of Sex and the City.
That brings me to finish 4 seasons?
I know, i know.
America had already finished showing the finale season.
What the heck am i so slow?
I'll tell you why..
Cos i'm never really a person who is able to keep up with trend.

But as i watched, i couldn't help but wonder(Damn, now i sounds like Carrie)..
Is women that bad with their money?
There is some who spent all of it on shoes, clothes and makeup.
While there is some who saves everything.
Which is better?
To look like a gorgoreous 25 when u are actually 35 or to look like a pathetic 30 year old when u are really only 23?
Did i just lose you?
I'm sorry..
What i mean is should we or should not we spend the money to make ourselves look and feel good?

When i was much younger(yah, i know i'm not that old right now), i used to save every penny i'd.
Ok, i do spend but not like the way your average teen is spending.
So, in the end, i looked like a nerd for almost the whole of my studying life!
Well, the results?
I do have a slightly fatter bank account than some of my friends..
But i could help but ask myself..
Do it really matters now?
I really wish that i could go back and dressed up the past me when i'd the better skin and figure then.
So now, i'm trying to make up for my loss.
And guess what?
People around me are asking me to save..

So apparently when i was younger, i'm supposed to spend.
And now when i'm much older, i'm supposed to save up.
Well, maybe it is not so much about pampering myself but the fact that i'm sick of saving?
Hey, don't hate me..
I know i'm a real bimbo to spend so much space discussing about a stupid question.
Well, next time you see me, kill me.

P/S: If you are sharp enough, you'll realised that i'm trying to
change the way i'm posting my blog. Well, i guess i like to
try. IF only my life is this intersting...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home