**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, October 18, 2004

My Birthday!

My birthday actually turns out to be quite fine. I was thinking that it is gonna be another boring day but thanks to mine that bunch of zany CPA friends, it was quite nice. Our dearest Daniel (Note: He's a powerpoint expert!) specially prepared a birthday powerpoint presentation for me. He showed it during the lesson today. So touch! The slides are very well prepared.. They are actually editing it during class today and i was sitting beside them the whole time! They are such good actors.. So much for my observation skills. Haha..

Went out with a friend that i've not seen for a long time for dinner. Use this opportunity to meet up too. He said he actually has a surprise for me but however his surprise surprised him instead so no surprise for me =(

Just when i thought that my day was perfect, my precious laptop had to give me problems. When i was doing my assignments halfway, the screen suddenly went crazy and i absolutely can't switch off it. Out of no choice, i had to pull off the power plug and that was a very bad choice. Now i can't on it! Why do electronic stuffs always gimme problems?!??!

Sigh~~~

I hope this laptop problem won't last long...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home