**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

When will world peace finally arrive?

Went to baby Hobbes's shower today. It was so crowded at Bernard's house. But it's ok, i've not seen my club friends for a while. Take it as a gathering as well. The baby is supposed to be the center of attraction but we ended up playing the board game "Cash Flow" that Ching2 brought along with her. Was only planning to stay for a few hours but i stayed till 9pm!!! Damn... Haven't even start on my PED514 yet. Gotta burn midnight oil again. Receive a sms from my roomie saying that she is gonna move out tml instead of next week cos she will not be free next week onwards. Kinda sad when i received her sms. Cos monday i will be going back to an empty room liao. Not that i have not stayed alone before but at least i still got friends in the same hall last time. Think i'm gonna miss her presence. People keep asking me is it 'cos we dun get along well. No, we get along perfectly fine. It is not me that she wanna move away but other reason which i will leave her to tell. I will just see how. Maybe i will move back too. The room seems a bit creepy too. *frown* Saw the news on the chechen rebel. Saw ths scene where a mother was stroking the forehead of her dead child. She seems too tired and heartbroken to cry and it breaks my heart seeing this. I can never understand why would anyone wanna hurt someone. The children are so innocent! How could anyone build their dreams on other people's pain? No matter how good your reason may be, it does not give anyone the right to hurt others. I hate terrorists. I hate this world. It is so messy up. I prefer the animals. I'm still gonna fulfill my dreams. Live with the animals and buy my own island. May this day come soon.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home