**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, July 26, 2004

Just another ordinary day...

I'm so disgusted with some Singaporeans. This afternoon i was taking the MRT to Orchard to meet my friend. As the train approached the station, and the door opened and i was about to step out, the group of people waiting outside just rushed in. Pushing me all the way back into the train again. I was thinking, what happen to manner. These god damn disgusting people are so scared that they can't get a seat that they forgotten about their manner.

I still maintain my stand. I prefer my own little island where there is no rude people. Heh! That's cos i get to choose who i wanna to invite to stay in my island.

I'm so god damn broke this month due to all the taxi fares that accumulated up. My resistance for taking a cab is way high but alas! Sometimes, you just don't have a choice.

It is 4am now and i'm still awake, wasting my time away writing blog where i should have been doing my NIE stuffs.

Sigh~

I need to learn time management. Going to be 23 liao, cannot afford to be so childish anymore. The mention of my age makes me sad. I feel so old!!! But luckily people still thinks i'm 18. So maybe it is not that bad yet. I think i better get back to my work if not i'll have to sleep at 6am again!!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home