**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stop pissing me off!

Every little thing just seems to be pissing me off. Don't ask me why for i don't even know the reason myself. Maybe it is just the environment. Staying the hostel makes me feel suffocated. I need air, fresh one.

The Fish's concert was actually quite good. But i'm not a big Fish's fan so i din like went totally crazy. For ppl who know me, only Lee Hom has that kind of effects on me. I dun think any of you would want to attend his concert with me. I was quite surprised when Egwin says he would slap his GF if she demands too much. Of course he meant it in a joking way but still he gives me the impression that he is another MCP. For your info, i don't like MCP guys for i'm a WCP myself. I like to take charge, i dun like ppl telling me what to do. I appreciate some of my friends for trying to pair me but i would say "Thanks but no thanks". If i like someone, i would go for it. It is not as if i'm the type of girls that lives in the old days waiting for that someone to come. I rather fight for my own happiness. And if i dun like someone, no amt of pairing would help. I would rather they save their efforts on other ppl who needs it. I dun need it. Attached or alone, i can still survive. *For ppl who thinks that this short paragraph is for them, you may be right or you may be wrong. The best way is to ask me! I would be honest if this paragraph is really for you*

Four more days to holiday and i'm counting. But come to think of it, i might miss the school days where i get to joke around with my friends. Life is a dilemma. You always want the things that you don't have. What do i not have now? Definitely my sleep...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home