**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Practicum Life

It is the 2nd day of my practicum. Seriously, it already starts to drag a little. First, the discipline of the school kinda put me off. Secondly, the school is really disorganised. I have been there for 2 days and i haven't really gotten textbooks nor SOW. I really dunno how to teach next week, not to mention i have to do lesson plans. Luckily, out of the 3 classes that i have, 2 are consider rather good. So i'm left to think how to deal with the challenging N(T) class that i have. I'm not scared to teach them. Just haven't thought of any way to deal with them yet. I guess i need to 'feel' them a bit mroe before i know what i can do.

I'm so handicapped in school without a computer on my desk. I can't do any work. The teachers' workroom has very limited computers which should seriously be donated to India and they are always taken. All i can do now is to hope and pray that they will give me a laptop soon cos i need to use IT in my lessons next week. Well, at least i have finally moved in to my cubicle. Now i feel more at ease at my desk.

Went to meet Jessintha at Causeway point just now. I was so late. I made her waited for 45 mins. Yeah, i know. Bad of me. So sorry jess! But we have a good time catching up and suddenly i realised i seriously missed those days at WGS. I guess it is just human. I used to think my contract school is quite bad but when there is comparison now, i wished i'm back there. At least, i have some really good colleagues there who wished that i'm back there too. I missed my students there too. I have built so much rapport with them that i dun feel like doing it all over again. It is kinda tiring to do that.

Jess and i were hold back by an insurance agent. Funny guy. He kept talking non-stop when i have told him that i knew about the plan that he is trying to sell us. He even showed us his profile and how much he earned a year. Jess feels that he is cute. I think he is only ok after you minus away the factor that he earns at least $100, 000 a year. Plus, he talks too much. I can't stand it cos i talks alot too! Haha..

I think for the next few weeks, this blog will be mainly me talking about my practicum life so if you are not bored with it, dun forget to check out this space of mine =)

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home