**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I feel like scratching my head out now... Not that i'm having an itchy head now but that i simple can't get a word out for the observation lesson plan. This is such a bummer. I have been sitting in front of my computer for the whole day and yet i can't even start doing it. Sigh~~ I dunno am i being too stress on the fact that it is going to be observe by my sup or what.. But somehow i just can't do it =(

I felt like i have been trying to escape from all the works that i need to do. It is already the halfway through the March holiday and i felt like i have not get anything done. Seriously.. What is this brain of mine doing???

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home