**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF!!!

I know i should be doing my lesson plan but seriously i dunno what to do teach for next week CPA lesson. I have been trying but it is just tough.. No SoW for me to follow, i have to crack my own brains to think what to teach them. Plus, this class is a very 'famous' among the teachers too. Seriously, i wonder they really think as a trainee i can handle the toughest class in the school? I'm quite tired last night trying to handle an equally challenging class last year. Wonder why i always get such class? Is it cos of my look?? I hate screaming at the students. A waste of my voice. I just wish the school can have better discipline. Save a lot of troubles on the teachers' side...

It's back to the lesson plan...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home