**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Saturday, March 12, 2005

You tell me!

When it comes to love, there is simply no such thing as a tag to ensure that both parties will remain faithful to each other or there will be a money back guarantee. If that is so, don't you ever wonder, then how can one trust another in this world that is packed with lies and more lies?

I have a friend who told me that she trust her boyfriend 100% cos they are in love and that is what it is all about. But as her words are still ringing in my ears, i happened to caught her boyfriend holding hands with another woman on the street. I pondered for a very long time if i should tell her. (Sometimes, i wonder.. Why do i always caught my friend's bf cheating on them?!) In the end, i did. I think the smarter ones can guess what the reaction is. Of course, she never be believed me. Didn't thought she will neither.

Seriously, i'm kinda sianz about catching other people's boyfriends cheating on my friends. Because, i will have to face the tough decision of telling or telling. Even, if i told them, most don't believe me. What the f***?

So i'm making my disclaimer, dear friends if you decides to cheat on your partners, pls go somewhere where i can never run into you.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home