**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday is my lab day. I have only 4 periods and it is all dedicated to the science lab. I'm still a bit lost when it comes to lab which is a big no no! Luckily, my CT is still taking over the chemistry lab till 2 weeks later as i have absolutely no idea how to conduct a SPA session. In case, anyone is wondering, it is not those kind of SPA where u go for leisure. SPA means School Based Assignment practical which is going to take place next year.

I seriously think i have play too much over the long weekend.. Now, i have so many things to complete! Sigh~~ Felt like slapping myself for being so playful...

I have 2 obsrvations by CT this week and i have not complete any of the lesson plans which i was supposed to.. How?? Somebody save me!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home