**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Just some thoughts..

I think there is something wrong with the server of blogger. The network is down constantly. Maybe blogger.com is getting too popular liao.

The weekend is over again. Next week is gonna be a very crazy week. Lot of observations and a chemistry assignment to rush. However, after next week, it would be a breeze liao. It seems like i have to muster all my strength if i wanna tide over this period. Sianz...

I simply can't wait for practicum to be over. I'm just sick of working and working where even the weekend is not enough. Or maybe i'm just too useless that i can't complete my work fast enough.

Received the official notice from NIE on the enrichment program. Suddenly, it dun look so bad to me anymore.. Hmm...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home