**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Friday, October 20, 2006

Thank You!

I felt honoured that Ray-san just done the Blag. More honoured when he said that it is a blag worth doing.

Thank you.

At least now i know Ray-san still reads my blog and maybe so do the rest of the gang.

It was a sad day cos it is promotional day. The day where the fate of one is decided. Does he goes up with the rest or does he has to remain behind? I was rather upset that i have to leave two of them behind but it might be the best for the two of them. So i shall wish them luck.

It is really a hazard to be so emotional when you are in my line.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home