**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Facebook and time

I have the urge to blog. I really do. But sometimes, you just have too many topics that you wanna talk about or too many things that you wish to clear up. I simply get lazy. I have thought of posting a reply to the previous post but gave up the idea. I have thought of deleting the previous post but gave up that idea too. Yeah, the previous post is bitch all right and harsh but i still do feel that people always act as if they do not care when it doesn't concern them. So that post shall stay since i have history to erasing words that i had said.

On a happy note. I have finally decided to treat myself better and asked YY out for some action tomorrow night. I'm so out-of-shape. Still dreaming about losing some weight (more like 5kg?!) over the holidays.

And i have finally joined Facebook after countless invitations. Bad choice! Now i'm totally addicted to it. Within days of joining, i have been biten (am i a vampire or werewolf now?), poked, received gifts and many more. Definitely not recommend for those who has little time to spare. I wished someone had warned me...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home