**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm alive and back for good!

GH had been asking me to update my blog and I haven’t been doing so. It is not that I’m lacking of topics to write. I could easily thought of a few topics now. It is more of an ‘I don’t feel like writing’ kinda thing. I remembered I once told R that this is my ranting space. I mean I can’t possibly do that in my workspace, right? But people always have things to say about you.

Maybe I’m tired of being judged by what I wrote on my blog or silly people posting malicious comments but I guess it is more disgusting to think that these people might be my friends. Let’s be honest. This is a private blog and only a selected few know about. Although, some of them do link me up, the probability of a friend reading and commenting is definitely higher than a perfect stranger. So imagine these people pretending and acting as if they understood in your face and then turned around and post malicious comment behind their digital ID. I hate to think of my friends in such a way. Sadly, once such a thought is plant in my head, it just can’t disappear.

I figured that if that is the case, I might as well come back and fill up this web space with my nonsensical statements and poor English. So, watch out for me!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home