**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I was bug!

KJ sms-ed me to ask me if something is wrong upon reading my blog and there are others who sms-ed to ask if I was bitten by the promotion bug.

No, it is not the promotion bug. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that I wasn’t one of those who are promoting in April. Really, it was a slight disappointment and I was fine after a short while. It is not like I’m not gonna be promoted but it will be a bit later than the rest. I shall see it as a birthday present since that is my birth month. I’m truly happy for auntie H, CW, YY and KJ (these are the few whom I know had gotten the promotion letters, to those whom I didn’t hear about, congrats too!). Now, to share your joy, how about giving me a treat? Right KJ, since you feel guilty about been promoted so soon? Honestly, I think you deserve it KJ because we can all see your hard work =)

So what was bugging me? Well, I was pretty affected by the comment posted some time ago, and since I never really addressed it, it just sort of built up within me. On top of that, the previous week was a jinx for me.

I hadn’t really recovered from the fever since the March holidays. That resulted me to visit my doctor for five times within a time span of 3 weeks (damn, I should just get a VIP card!). To make things worse, I failed my driving practical exam while my other friend who took it on the same day passed. I was just miserable when the gastric problem had to act up causing me to be absent on Friday. And the promotion news came, which makes me felt like it was just not my week. Bleah..

When I thought that I was finally recovering from my gastric, I have to suffer the pain that every woman went through monthly. Sometimes, I just hate been a woman, except when it comes to shopping…

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home