**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Friday, February 16, 2007

To you. Yes, you!

I'm feeling a little bit mad.

I thought of just deleting the comment and ignoring the one who doesn't dare to leave a name. But i'm not in the mood to be Miss Nicey so i shall post this.

It seems like there will always be people who dare to comment but never dares to leave their names. Makes you wonder if they are just cowards hiding behind their computer screens.

You don't like the way i write my blog. I''m fine with that. You think i'm complaining too much. I'm fine with that too. I only have one thing to say "Don't read it if it bothers you so much because i will continue to write like this". Why comment when you don't even understand the issue i'm talking about. Fullstop. Period.

I like my students and i like the teaching part of the job. I just can't stand some of the other areas of my workplace which i think OUTSIDERS would never understand.

I would love to know which areas of work does that one works in. Because he sounds so.. NOBLE.

So Mr Noble, i believed you have better things to do than to reply to this post again, right? Or then again, maybe you don't have, that's why you are following my blog.

2 Wishes granted:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Cindy,

    maybe he was just trying to give some constructive comments? And maybe he's an admirer?
    heh

    KJ
    PS: Happy Chinese New Year! from Penang

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    KJ,

    That secret admirer must be you right? Trying to get my attention.. Haha =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home