**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

At Hong Kong!

I have reach the Hong Kong airport safely and am waiting for my transit plane to Kunming which is unfortunately 13 hours later. So that means i have to do with a proper bed and shower and probably bored to death at the airport for 13 long hours.. Sobz.. Luckily there is internet access here so i can at least waste sometime going online.

The temperature on the plane and at the airport is not as cold as i wished it had been. Now, i'm so regretting wearing a long sleeve cotton top. I'm sweating here.

There is nothing much to say except to wish YY a safe trip and remember to bring something for me! Haha.. I'm joking.

Although i had eaten a big share on the plane, i'm still gonna go grab some supper (gash! There goes my diet...).

Until i can find internet access again or 14 days later when i'm back, i will update again.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home