**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Just thinking...

I'm flying off this Sunday and yet i'm still struggling to finish off some work. The invigilation work is more tiring than i had expected. Now i know why some teachers do not wanna go for the invigilation.

Have a rough idea of the classes that i will be taking next year and it is mostly upper sec. That was an intimidating thought since i'm more comfortable with the lower sec classes (they are far more easy to control!). But i think my colleague is right that i have to learn to step out of my comfort zone.

It is a huge responsibility to take on the graduating classes but it is also a good way for performance. All in all, i'm glad for this opportunities and keeping my fingers cross that i will be able to do the job well.

Now i need to pack for my trip and finish editing the book. Can't wait to get to the cool weather of China!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home