**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Cinderella in training

I feel like I’m living a Cinderella life. Sadly, it is less of the partying and finding the Prince Charming but more of doing the dirty work. The tiring weeks had me wondering what I’m doing with my life. I barely had time neither to go to the hospital for visiting nor to even think about dating! Is work that important? I need more ‘me’ time.

Not to mention that fact I simply can’t find a good pair of shoes for work.

Why, why is it so difficult to find a good pair of low heels, comfortable shoes? The shoemakers seemed to think that we ladies prefer our heels to be as high as possible and proceed to make every pair of them in three inches! It is torture to move from one shop to another to search for my non-existence prefect pair of heels. My poor feet had suffered from blisters, cuts and endured pure pain in standing for long hours in the heels. I can’t tell you how tempted I’m to go shoes-less while in class. But then again, I can’t because it is against the rules… Sigh.

Labels: , ,

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home