**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It was a good weekend

It really was. True to my ‘I wanna be myself’ post, I decided to take some time off from work and in general everything else.

It all started when I was waiting at GH’s house waiting for him to finish his exam. Out of boredom, I managed a small talk with GH’s brother’s GF and the small talk leads to us shopping at the wet market which eventually leads to a double date.

The date was fun. The movie was great (which makes me want to write a long post about ‘Iron Man’!) and the dinner was filling. I never really know simple thing like this could be so satisfying or maybe I had never really tried in the past.

The next step is to get back into shape. Amore, here I come!

P/S: As I’m typing this entry, I’m actually talking to Mr Ray on MSN. Can you imagine? Haha..

Labels:

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Hey is thur night or vesak day morning good for you if i jio you to amore?

    Anyway is the gf of gh's bro still the same one? No more competition b/w you two? That's great!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    Nope, this is a new GF. The old one was dump by his brother liao...

    Once i get the car, i can meet you on Fri or Sat for Amore!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Haha no wonder so gam1 with the gf until can go market and double date together... Good good.

    Anyway you mean your own car or GH's car? I am fine with Sat amore, just not this week. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home