**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Missing

The day after a long weekend is always depressing. It is made worse by the fact that I’ve been made to stay back for CCA and yet I can’t get anything done.

The scanner had gone missing. Again.

Without this precious piece of equipment, I simply can’t get anything done. I have been staring at the computer screen for the past two hours and not a single ounce of work is done. I tried typing but it didn’t work. I’m so desperate that I nearly wanted to draw it with any available software.

I swear I’m so gonna kill the person who stole the scanner. That is if I can find out who did it.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home