**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Little Bump

On Monday, a little bump at the rear of my car woke me up. Literally.

Yes, I have gotten into a minor accident. While parking, I accidentally backed into a lorry, resulting in some dents and a tiny hole at the back of my car. Luckily for me, the lorry was unharmed so I only have to pay for fixing my own car. While I ached over the money that I have fork out, I’m more puzzled on how stupid I was to have back my car into another. GH commented that maybe I should give fewer rides to others so that the probability would turn to my favour.

I think I’m tired. I could blame it on the fact that it was raining heavily which resulted in poor vision but I know that it is 100% my fault for I did not see the other vehicle at all. I do not know what I have been busy with but I’m just tired out by work.

All the last minute assignments and last minute ‘arrowing’ is taking toil on me. I have enough. I’m going to give myself a break by turning off my phone for the weekend. That will probably piss the management off but I don’t really care right now.

Bite me if you want for not doing your last minute arrow, but that is if you can find me.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home